Monday, July 13, 2009

Chillin' out at the Pool

Riley and I recently went to one of our church's play dates. We went swimming at the Wells house! Riley was adorable in her swimsuit, and she seemed to enjoy the kiddie pool.



















I snapped several shots of Brooklyn (and her mommy Sarah). Brooklyn is just a few weeks older than Riley.





Major lesson learned: swim diapers don't really keep liquids in. I learned this while we were taking the pictures of Riley in her swimsuit, hat, and sunglasses. She was sitting in my hand.


Pictured below from left to right: Micah in the kiddie pool, Laeth holding Riley while Ali plays doctor (Riley checked out just fine), Emily holding Riley.



It was a fun day at the pool and a great time of fellowship with other ladies from Auburndale!









3 comments:

  1. LACEY,
    I love Riley's swimsuit and her super cool sunglasses. She is already a very stylish young lady. :-) Also, I watched the video of her eating and that is so cute too. She has such a sweet smile and laugh. What a precious little girl you have! Thanks so much for the meal that you guys brought over last night! It was SOO good and we all really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHH!! Lacey - love the swimming pictures! Riley looks like she is already figuring out the accessories...I just love the sunglasses (and I"m still impressed she wore them!). We had so much fun with you guys! -- Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh - and I SERIOUSLY wish she had tried out that swim diaper a little more while Laeth was holding her...would have been hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete