Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A Visit From My Mom

My mom came to visit last week in order to get a little extra Riley time and to help me catch up on a few things around the house. It was such an enjoyable and productive visit! She mostly helped me in our "work room" (office and craft room) which had been a mess since before Riley was born. (I learned that it's not such a great idea to reorganize the work room a few weeks before your baby is due!)

I'm really blessed to have half (okay, over half) of a room devoted to all my crafty ventures. I'm so proud of my work area now that I wanted to share a few pictures! Hopefully, I will be motivated to accomplish a lot now that I have a clear, organized space in which to work!

Please pretend that the works-in-progress are not scattered across my work table. It really is very neat compared to what it looked like before!


I love storage containers!


My mother never ceases to amaze me by how much she can accomplish in such a short amount of time; her actions were motivating and inspiring! Her visit really helped me rethink how I'm spending (and wasting) much of my time. Now that I have Riley, the day just flies by! It's important to make every minute count.

"Look carefully then how you walk, not as unwise but as wise, making the best use of time, because the days are evil." Ephesians 5:15-16

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You really did do some organizing with those storage containers.

    ReplyDelete